Staten Island is a place many visitors to New York have been to (coming off an unforgettable ride on the Staten Island Ferry), but don’t take the time to linger. Don’t make that same mistake!
This borough has continued to reinvent itself for visitors and locals alike, from new shopping destinations to cultural institutions to green projects like the largest park development in NYC in over 100 years.
Some of the Staten Island’s wonderful attractions include:
- Empire Outlets shopping center
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Historic Richmond Town
- Alice Austen House
- Staten Island Zoo
- The Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
- National Lighthouse Museum
- Fort Wadsworth
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Staten Island Museum
- Greenbelt Nature Center
Look for more great tours of Staten Island to come!